

This year was Emi's first time going trick-or-treating! She went with dad and some other neighborhood kids around the block. When it started raining we asked if she wanted to go home and she said she wanted to keep going! So I guess getting loads of candy is a real motivator for her these days. Many of you may recognize this costume from last year's Halloween. I say there are so many more Halloweens to come why not squeeze in an extra year out of this one.
6 comments:
ohhhh, emi looks sooo cute in her costume!!! glad she had fun trick-or-treating!!
Cute! I knew Kenji wasn't forgotten, I figured you were busy being a mom! (:
very very cute! i love her costume, especially the tights!
My favorite part of the costume are the leggings
so cute! sounds like she's picking up on the whole free candy thing!
You guys look so great and have the cutest kids! Aunty Colleen just sent me your blog address so I'm catching up on your lives!
Miss you!
Post a Comment