
From the way I have been blogging many of you may think I have neglected my second child. He is growing so fast and it would be a sin for me not to document his everyday happenings, but I just find myself busy with so many other things that he just gets neglected somehow. I remember with Emi I would take tons of pictures of her and I guess Kenji is falling into the second child syndrome. I will try my best to do better!
3 comments:
Hi Ev! I hope you don't mind, I found your blog through Lacey's. This pic of your two little ones is so precious. I love it.
Sooo cute! i totally know how you feel though. don't forget to take pictures, cause gary is almost 1, and his pics are slim pickin... i've been told they get less and less. I can't believe how much he's grown already! so fun. hope you guys are doing well.
What do you call it when you already neglect taking pictures of your first child. He's stinkin cute!
Post a Comment