Hey Eveline! I finally decided to join in on the blogging world! I have to say you are very talented. You have some beautiful photographs. And your mom, she looks amazing. She hasn't aged at all!
ev, you are so talented. I love this picture. I talked to Ruth and feel bad that you can't get onto our blog. Email me your email address and I can add you.
evelin! i don't know if you remember me, but i worked at SHA with kelii ages ago! i'm so glad to see that you guys are doing great, and your photography is incredible. i married a maui boy from kelii's home stake. small world, eh?
Eveline! I found you! You are an amazing artist and I love the idea that you are taking pictures with your daughter and her art, that is so progressive, and honestly I think that photo should win some award somewhere! I have thought of you over the years and wondered where you were, Utah? Hawaii? Taiwan? How are YOu, Where Are YOu?
10 comments:
You girls look picture perfect, just beautiful!
Ev, I love your photos. I can't wait for you take ours next year! We have zero good family pictures.
i'm not mom but i can't wait!
Evelyn, Your blog and pictures are awesome! I really love you to do some family pictures for us when Marc gets home!
Hey Eveline! I finally decided to join in on the blogging world! I have to say you are very talented. You have some beautiful photographs. And your mom, she looks amazing. She hasn't aged at all!
ev,
you are so talented. I love this picture. I talked to Ruth and feel bad that you can't get onto our blog. Email me your email address and I can add you.
okay, this looks like it should be in a magazine! gorgeous.
You girls are absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful family and the photography is amazing!
evelin! i don't know if you remember me, but i worked at SHA with kelii ages ago! i'm so glad to see that you guys are doing great, and your photography is incredible. i married a maui boy from kelii's home stake. small world, eh?
Eveline! I found you! You are an amazing artist and I love the idea that you are taking pictures with your daughter and her art, that is so progressive, and honestly I think that photo should win some award somewhere! I have thought of you over the years and wondered where you were, Utah? Hawaii? Taiwan? How are YOu, Where Are YOu?
I just left an awesome comment but it deleted so I am just saying Hi I found you, how are you, get in touch, Noelle
Post a Comment