Can I come get Em this week to come play with Maddy for a couple of hours?? How are you doing with two kids??? I hope you don't mind if I add you to my link list.
I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats on your little boy! He is absolutely adorable (and you are such a talented photographer!). What a cute family.
3 comments:
Can I come get Em this week to come play with Maddy for a couple of hours?? How are you doing with two kids??? I hope you don't mind if I add you to my link list.
Lacey
She's sitting there thinking, "Man, I wish I could see Uncle Ray - he's the greatest"
I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats on your little boy! He is absolutely adorable (and you are such a talented photographer!). What a cute family.
Post a Comment