Saturday, August 09, 2008

Little Kenji is here!

We would like to welcome our newest addition to the family Kenji Kelii Wunder! He arrived Aug. 7, 2008 at about 2:45 pm. This time the labor and delivery went so much faster than Emi's. We started around 9:00 am and 5 hours later I pushed about three times and his head was out! If only first time pregnancies were that easy! Well, he is a delight to have at home and we are so excited to see him grow within these next few days. I will post some pictures a little bit later, but for now here are the stats.

weight: 7 lb
height: 19 1/2 inches
born: 2:32 August 7, 2008

7 comments:

Mike & Nicole said...

congats Ev and Kelii. Were excited to see pictures of Kenji. I'm glad that your labor went well.

Mike & Nicole said...

congats Ev and Kelii. Were excited to see pictures of Kenji. I'm glad that your labor went well.

malia said...

congratulations guys!!!
can't wait to see pictures of your new little one.

Nate and Mags said...

yay! Can't wait to see pictures of Kenji!!

Ray said...

congrats! Looking forward to seeing pictures! glad that everyone is doing well and thanks for the present for Kylee - she loved it! It was funny watching her look at the shoes though - you could see it on her face "but they aren't pink!" :)

Jerin said...

A big belated congrats to you guys! We'd like to see the baby. Could Kelii bring him to class sometime?

TC said...

Congrats! I'm a little slow on checking up on blogs this summer!!! He's a cutie! Will have to come visit when we get back...if that's alright!!!