











I was suppose to have this up like month ago, but I never got around to it. Kelii did the Wasatch back relay with a bunch of friends from the ward. We didn't get to see him to the very end of the race, but he took some pictures of what it was like throughout the event. He trained a bit for this race and it was so great to see him come through the finish line both relieved and happy. We are so proud of him for doing something like this.
5 comments:
Good job Kelii! Any chance I could get one of your used sweaty socks as a keepsake?
that's amazing! awesome job.
hey, i hope you guys don't mind if i add you to my blogging list of friends! it's nice to see what you guys are up to the other part of the year when we aren't playing volleyball! :) i also love looking at your pictures!
email if you want to see what we are up to:
malialittlefield at gmail dot com
take care!
I'm glad that they ended up doing the relay. I really wanted to do that this year but I realized that living 700 miles away made it a tad difficult. Tell Kelii I said good job!
Nice! Congratulations. Eve doesn't look pregnant! Wait 'till Jen sees the pictures
Congrats Kelii! I did the Ragnar NY Woodstock to the Bronx and thought it was so fun. Hope you enjoyed.
Post a Comment