
I needed to get some pictures of him before he got to be too old. So here is one that I did today. I wanted to get some of him sleeping, but he was awake for the whole time so I think I will try tomorrow. Anyways, this is what Kenji looks like one week later! He is pretty much a great baby because all he does is eat, sleep and poop. The hard part is trying to take care of him at night and being too tired to keep Emi entertained in the day. She doesn't take naps during the day so it is hard for me to catch up on any sleep. Well, we will see how this week goes. Maybe Kenji will be able to sleep for longer periods of time.
5 comments:
Oh wow Evelyn - he's GORGEOUS! Congrats and I love his name!
He's my favorite Wunder nephew. . . . .
He is just beautiful Eve! Congratulations. We are so happy for you and your family. It sure is an exciting time in your lives. Enjoy every second:)
Love,
The Naus
Congratulations!! We are so happy for your family. He was born on the same day as my mom so it'll be easy to remember his birthday:) He's a cutie.
Hi this is LeeRae~ I went to visit Ken and Flora's blog and saw your name~ Im happy to have found your blog. You have such a beautiful family. Congratulations again~ ^ ^
Post a Comment