Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More Bath Pictures







I am always telling people about Emi's blue bum because most people here have never heard of it. I tell them just in case they are babysitting her and have to change her diaper or if she bends over you can see it down her back. I tell them it's a special mark only Asian babies get! It didn't go away for me until I was three or four. Well, that's a lot of explanation for a post about bath time! It's always fun to get shots of them in the bath tub. Can't get enough.

2 comments:

Cam and Lohi said...

love the water pictures. our little one has the blue butt too. cameron is 1/4 chinese and i have a little too. it looks like a huge bruise but she even has a little bit of it on the top of her foot, near her ankle.

t and britty said...

cute pics. happy almost birthday. it's that time when all of them are turning two. m has a mongolian spots too.