
I can't believe Emi will be turning two next month! It will be perfect because when the baby comes they will be about 2 1/2 years apart. I am thinking Emi would like a baby sister because then mommy wouldn't have to buy all new clothes for her. Emi also likes the idea of having a sister to play hide and seek with:) When I took this picture of Emi I didn't realize the piece of string on her hat! I am too lazy to photoshop it out! Bear with me.
6 comments:
I didn't know you were expecting! That's exciting! I love the picture of Emi by the way! We will be in Utah in June so we hope we can see you guys then!
Wow, congratulations Ev!!! I didn't know you were expecting. Your pictures look beautiful. (I didn't even notice the string on Emi's hat). She is getting so big.
Hi Ev! You're so talented. All of your photos are beautiful. And congratulations! You're expecting again! Well, we finally started a blog of our own last month. Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful photos!
HEY! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Is this your announcement?? We're so excited for you!! Can't wait... I hope you have a boy so Gary has a friend!! TWO is WONDERFUL... and by the way, great job on the photos!
It was good to hear from you! Congrats on baby #2! I'm glad that you are all doing well. You are a FANTASTIC photographer!
p.s. I remember being embarrassed by my blue mark. Thank goodness they go away :)
Congratulations!!! Time goes by so fast huh. Do you know that it's a girl for sure? How exciting! Take care.
Post a Comment