Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Oz and Makena's Wedding













Here are some pictures of Oz and Makena's wedding. They had the wedding ceremony at a cabin up past Sundance. It was such a beautiful wedding and the bride looked gorgeous. We especially enjoyed being in a place tucked up in the mountains where we got to view all the different fall colored leaves in the background. After the ceremony we had a luncheon at Tucanos at the Riverwoods. I never ate so much in my life! The reception took place a few hours later in somebody's backyard where all the guests enjoyed great luau food, dance and music. Kelii, Becky, Amber, Kevin and Cea were asked to help serve the guests. Here are some pictures of them right before they were put to work.

3 comments:

Nate and Mags said...

Ooh, that looks and sounds like a beautiful wedding with such good food! I wouldn't mind a luau!

Mike & Nicole said...

Holy Crap! That's not Amal's (sp?) daughter is it!? Gotta love a guy named Oz! He's not from Kansas is he?

Tanya Sio said...

Those pics make me miss Hawaii...I love that place! I'm glad Andy and I got to go there on our honeymoon. :) And I wouldn't mind having my own luau as well...