Monday, September 11, 2006

My Newest Accomplishment



Here's Emi showing off her newest trick... trying to stand up on her own! If she has something to hold, she can pull herself up so she's standing but she's still working on doing it without any support. It's cute because she'll try over and over again... getting better each time. We think that she'll make it up soon one day and we're not too excited to start baby-proofing the house.

4 comments:

Nate and Mags said...

You guys, she's really early! I can't believe she's starting to stand already! She's like a super baby!

Mike & Nicole said...

She must have gotten into Kelii's steroids! Love the pictures!

Julia said...

Hey, guys! Remember me? Pauline Wong's cousin...and MTC student. :) Cute baby!!! Nice to see you guys are keeping the commandments and multiplying and replenishing the earth! HAHA! See ya!

Tanya Sio said...

She is soo cute! I agree with Maggie...I can't believe she's starting to stand up...time sure does fly!!