Thursday, January 29, 2009

The other blog


Hey everybody! I know it has been hard to visit my blog these days because I only post like once a month and I totally apologize for that. It has been hard to keep up with this blog and my business blog at the same time so I thought I would just mainly focus on the other one. I will try really hard to post some here once and a while, but the bulk of our everyday happenings will be spotlighted at www.blog.littlewunders.com

So feel free to browse my new blog for our family updates! Thank you so much for visiting!


Excuse the drooling and the weird color cast from the tv on his right side. Kenji says come visit often!

3 comments:

Kev said...

That is such an awesome picture!

Jamie said...

You are such a talented photographer! I just got a Nikon D70 and I have been loving it! Although I will never be as good as you.

Nate and Mags said...

haha. What a great picture!