
I don't know if girls just come like this or they learn at an early stage to like pretty dresses, lipsticks, bags, hair stuff and high heeled shoes. I don't consider my self to be a girly-girl, but somehow Emi loves princesses and dressing up. We don't even own a princess movie. All the movies that she has watched are from pixar and her favorite movie is Shrek. Anyways, every morning she wakes up and asks if she can wear a "pretty dress." First it was the simple everyday sun dress, but lately she wants to go formal Sunday best. Well, I talked to other moms with girls this age and they said that it happens to all girls this age. I have to admit it is fun to dress her up though! She actually sits still and lets me do her hair! Well, her hair isn't really great in these pictures, but she just adores this pettiskirt that I got a few months ago for my collection of studio props. I needed to get a pictures of her in it before it was too late.
4 comments:
I love that skirt! It's such a pretty little piece. That's funny that little girls today are into dress-up already. Jolie's girl is very into that too.
yeah that is totally cute! i was looking into getting one, there was a grp buy on one of photog forums. emi looks so precious in it. m hasn't really gotten into the whole dress up idea yet. only nail polish. love seeing pictures of her
I love this picture of Emi...miss you guys!
Yup...all girls go through that stage...at least my girls are the same way. Kailee gets into my lip gloss on a daily basis, and she loves to wear frilly things. (totally not my thing).. Brooke on the other hand loves lip gloss, too...but she hates to comb her hair and wear anything girly. So she's our tomboy/lip gloss lover....
Post a Comment