Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Emi's 2 year pics







I can't believe she was willing to smile for me. It was really tough to get her to sit and even look at me. Lots of talking and playing peekaboo games with her did the trick!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't believe your Emi is 2! I am so impressed by your photography skills. Our Easter pics are a joke. Caleb had been crying because I yelled at him for not holding still and Emi would only sit down if she was holding a balloon. Oh well, I tried.

t and britty said...

happy birthday. we love your pics emi. you cutie pie!

sanaejames photography said...

Beautiful pictures! YOu are quite the photographer!!! I can't believe she is two years old?!? We'll have to get together soon!

Nate and Mags said...

Emi is growing to be so cute!

Ellie McFreaken said...

My friend Jaime told me to check out your website. I love your photography! I like to do a bit of photography as well but it has been a couple years since I have been serious about it.
Did you take a class anywhere? If so let me know, I am really intersted in taking a few classes. Do you live in Utah?

Eveline Wunder said...

Thanks Angie for your generous comments! I did take some online classes in the very beginning when I started from scratch, but most of the learning came from going to workshops and shadowing other photogs. I think that experience can teach you a lot. I am still trying to improve myself day by day so there is always something new to explore. And yes, I do live in Utah. Are you from Utah as well?