Friday, January 25, 2008

After seven years...



The last time I saw Jill was at my farewell in 2001 and she was still single going to college. It wasn't until my other good friend Nicole Garland got married just recently that we were able to make contact and get together. So after SEVEN years we were able to meet up and catch up with life. That first thing that we said when we saw each other was that we look exactly the same since the last time we saw each other except now we are married and have kids. Now she is living in Texas with her husband and two kids. One day they are planning on making their way back to Utah to be close to family. I am so glad that we were able to cross paths at this point in time because Jill was a big part of my life during high school and junior high. I am so thankful for her friendship and most of all remembering me after all these years!

1 comment:

Nate and Mags said...

I remember Jill! I don't know why but I remember she was your friend from high school and we must have met somewhere. Emi is looking so different, so girly with all that hair.