Thursday, August 23, 2007

Family Pictures






I've been a very bad blogger this summer so some how I need to make it up. Here are some family pictures that we took over the summer. It was really hard to get the two babies to look at the camera because there was nobody there to get their attention. Oh well, at least all the adults were smiling. I wanted everybody to come dressed in one color, but as you can see everybody showed up with different idea of what color they wanted to wear. I think I like the navy blue the best.

3 comments:

Mike & Nicole said...

Ev-
The family pictures look great! Did you just put the camera on a tripod? You definetly have the talent of photography!

Mike & Nicole said...

By the way, I love the picture of Noelle on the bench with the whole picture black and white except for the red flower! I can't wait for the rest of the pictures!

Tanya Sio said...

The pictures look awesome! I can't believe how big your girl is getting.