Tuesday, May 01, 2007

After the walks



One thing that we love to do in the afternoons after Kelii gets back from work is to go on a short jog or walk. After our walks we make an effort to go past the neighborhood park to let Emi run around on the grass. I wanted to get a picture of the sun setting behind some of the houses, but it turned out looking like a big white sky. We eat mostly after our walks so Emi joins us on our deck whiile we BBQ some chicken for dinner. One thing that she loves about the deck is that it overlooks two adjoining neigbor's yards and they both have dogs named Skipper and Angel. Her favorite thing to say is "daw," which translates to dog and she knows that going out on the deck means she gets to see them.

2 comments:

Nate and Mags said...

Hi Ev. I'm glad we have this blogging thing to keep in touch. You take such fabulous pictures!
I don't really have an address right now but we will send it to you when we move in August. You must drop by in Oahu or let us know when you guys are in Maui so we can meet up. We miss you guys already.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelii, I'm in Utah until Monday (6/11/07) morning - if you see this, email me: malenien AT gmail.com

- Henneman kun