So, I have been busy lately taking an online photography course through UVSC and I are suppose to turn in some photo assignments within the next few days. I have posted some of the pictures on flickr. I rented some studio equipment from pictureline over the weekend and turned our basement into a makeshift portrait studio. It felt like I invited the whole neighborhood kids to be my guinea pigs, but they all did a great job modeling for me! I have discovered that I love doing this and hopefully in the the near future I can make it into a small business. Who knows! I just love taking pictures of children. First, I have to build a portfolio so if you want pictures of your kids taken for free let me know!
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Makeshift photo studio!
So, I have been busy lately taking an online photography course through UVSC and I are suppose to turn in some photo assignments within the next few days. I have posted some of the pictures on flickr. I rented some studio equipment from pictureline over the weekend and turned our basement into a makeshift portrait studio. It felt like I invited the whole neighborhood kids to be my guinea pigs, but they all did a great job modeling for me! I have discovered that I love doing this and hopefully in the the near future I can make it into a small business. Who knows! I just love taking pictures of children. First, I have to build a portfolio so if you want pictures of your kids taken for free let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We would love you to take pictures of our kiddies! Also, we need to plan our play date now that we are all well and healthy. What days next week work for you? The only days I can't is Wednesday and Friday...Let me know!
You are an amazing photographer! Too bad you didn't live here--I would ask you to take pictures of my girls! Maybe when we are up in Utah we'll have to get you to do a photo session...heh..heh....
Sanae
Ev - I just saw more of your flickr account. More proof that you're developing your talent - that you have talent to begin with! I can't wait to see Caden's photos!!
Great pictures Ev! What kind of camera are you using?
We should do one with all the kids together. I bet you could think of a creative and fun idea for that. :)
Hey Jarin,
I am using a canon rebel xti 400 which is a slr camera. Most of the pictures taken in flickr was with a really fast lens. I rented it from pictureline for a few days.
We should get together and have our kids all in a picture!
Hi! We stumbled on your blog via Tanya's. Your baby girl is so adorable! You take great pictures! Good to see you all well and happy!
Post a Comment