


Emi has learned how to clap for herself now! Everytime she puts a cracker in her mouth we would make a big deal about it by clapping and saying good job. At first she would clap when she would self feed, but now she claps for almost everthing she does. I guess she figures that every little thing she does deserves praise!
2 comments:
Hi Eve and Kelii,
Wow! I can't believe how quickly Emi is growing. It seems as if each time you put a new picture on your blog she's learning something new. She's looking cuter and cuter with each pic. Hope you and your family are doing well. Have a great day and let's keep in touch.
Des, Isi & Baby Simeon
I really like the Wonder Bread costume. Baby looks like she is very happy and all the things she is doing, genius uh?
Post a Comment